The swimming pool is open seasonally from mid May until mid September. The pool opens 7 days a week, from 8am until 8pm.
There is no charge to hotel residents for the use of our swimming pool. Please note the following rules apply:
- The swimming pool is cleaned on a regular basis, and during these times persons are not allowed to use the pool due to the chemicals being used.
- No persons under the influence of drink and drugs are allowed to use any hotel leisure facilities.
- Regrettably we do not allow any glass vessels to be brought within the pool area for obvious reasons of safety.
- Persons are not allowed to use the swimming pool outside of the hours stated as the pool may at these times contain dangerous levels of cleaning chemicals.
- Persons under 16 are only allowed in the swimming pool if supervised by an adult, one adult per child.
- Guests may use the gym’s changing rooms (key available from reception), whilst visiting / leaving the pool.
- The swimming pool is staffed during busy periods and supported by CCTV at all times.
We respectfully suggest that upon arrival poolside guests acquaint themselves with the location of the flotation devices nearby. A full list of swimming pool rules are on the notice board next to the swimming pool, it is in the interest of all hotel guests using the swimming pool to read these rules and ensure that they follow them.
Please enjoy our swimming pool and surrounding areas – but enjoy them safely.