This newly refurbished function suite is the largest of all of our function suites and is located adjacent to the main De Rougemont Manor. It is a totally separate building, complete with its own catering facilities, bars, toilet, reception and ancillaries. The Golding’s Suite is a superb and unique setting for large functions of all kinds. We specialise in wedding receptions, dinner dances, Masonic and Round Table events, and during the week conferences and exhibitions.
Weddings and Private Functions
During the recent refurbishment, this function suite was totally upgraded in all areas, from the bars all the way through to the reception and foyer areas, this suite is fully adaptable and makes a superb venue for wedding receptions and private functions, independent from the busy main hotel buildings. It has been tastefully designed and decorated but has retained all of its stunning original features, such as the huge Victorian roof light. It is a beautiful mix of Victorian charm equipped with modern day requirements.
Layouts and capacities
- Classroom style – 120 person seating capacity
- Theatre style – 200 person seating capacity
- Seated banquet – 175 person seating capacity
- Buffet style banquet – 250 person seating capacity
The Golding banqueting suite is fully self-contained, equipped with the following features:
- Very Large Function Suite – which has been fitted with state- of- the- art acoustic walls so that it can be divided into up to 7 separate ‘syndicate suites’ if required
- Private cloakroom and reception area
- Ladies and Gentlemen’s washrooms
- Separate dining and bar area
- Large dance floor
- Independent catering facilities.
- Independently licensed for civil ceremonies