Current positions available
We are constantly looking for enthusiastic people to join our team. Our latest job vacancies are shown below;
We are currently recruiting for a part time marketing manager to work 30 hours a week over 4 days.
We are offering a basic part time salary of £16,600 with a bonus scheme in place. Paid holiday and staff benefits programe.
The candidate will be responsible for all marketing within the hotel.
- To be responsible for the hotel marketing budget, and to ensure that all spending is accounted for in line with the hotels financial structure
- To provide a marketing programme for the hotel year on year
- The plan strategically with the directors the range of marketing to support each identified event
- To seek and negotiate deals on any advertising and marketing opportunities
- The support, train and develop the marketing team
- To ensure that all marketing related enquiries, emails, phone messages and walk in enquiries are responded to as soon as possible
- To identify opportunities to increase business throughout the year and ensure that particular attention is paid to quieter times of the year.
- To increase sales leads for the hotel helping to increase conversion rates
- Notice marketing trends and do a regular comparison and implement any findings
- To ensure all promotional material, including banners, leaflets, brochures, postcards, signs, TV screens, etc are designed and created in line with the hotels needs
- To be creative in identifying a range of activities
- To work with 3rd party organisations such as agencies, travel agents, marketing companies and such like to efficiently and effectively grow the business
- Responsible for updating and maintaining third party websites such as online travel agents, booking sites, wedding websites, review sites, information sites and directories
- To create, edit and send out e-shots using software provided
- To ensure hotel website, and three main social media channels Facebook, Twitter & Instagram are updated and relevant at all times
- To create opportunities to do site visits to local relevant companies to distribute material of relevance
- To ensure that all events & functions are advertised across a range of channels and areas
- To work closely with the events team to organise wedding fayres. To take specific responsibility for organising these events and ensuring they are running as cost efficiently as possible
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Comprehensive computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Previous experience running and managing Google Adwords Campaigns
- Previous experience running and managing Facebook advert Campaigns
- Graphic Design Experience
- Previous hotel or venue experience
To apply please send CVs to [email protected]
Food & Beverage Manager
Job Type – Permanent, Full Time Position (48 hours per week, including evening and weekend shifts).
De Rougemont Manor Hotel in Brentwood is looking to recruit an experienced food & beverage manager to join their busy front of house team. This fantastic opportunity has become available within their award winning hotel.
As food & beverage manager, you would be responsible for the day to day running and management of the Bar, Restaurant and Bar Lounge Areas.
Duties include, recruiting and training new and existing staff, rota management, stock control, till analysis, cashing up, introducing new products, and ensuring that high levels of service is offered consistently across all areas of the F&B sections.
The ideal candidate will need to be friendly, but firm hands on manager, who has the ability to manage and lead a team. They will need a high level of organisation, work to a fast pace, and be able to bring fresh ideas to the department where required. They candidate must have gained at least 1-2 years food & beverage management experience elsewhere.
Due to the nature of the business, there will be a range of shifts which are drawn up by rota 2 weeks in advance. These could be breakfast, lunch, dinner or function shifts. Earliest possible start time would be 05.30am and latest possible finish time could be 2am. Shifts will include weekends, and between the F&B manager and assistant F&B manager/Team Leaders each shift is expected to be supervised.
48hours a week over 5 days, with some split shifts if required. Live in accommodation available.
To apply for this position please send your C.V over to [email protected].