Make it a De Rougemont Manor Christmas!
Celebrate with us this year and make Christmas 2018 one to remember.
Get into the party mood on the run up to Christmas with a festive lunch, a dinner & dance with friends, an office party, or a celebratory festive afternoon tea.
From a sensational gourmet feast to a scrumptious homemade afternoon tea, enjoy the very best food, cooked to perfection by our wonderful Head Chef and his team.
Enjoy a sensational three course Christmas or Boxing Day lunch with your loved ones in the comfort of our luxurious hotel and go home to a clean kitchen without any worries of washing up.
We take care of everything so all you have to do is celebrate, relax, unwind and enjoy the festivities to the full. We also offer a Twixmas getaway package for those looking to relax between Christmas and the New Year. Then set 2019 off to a flying start with our sparkling New Year’s celebrations, including our New Year’s Day Afternoon Tea.
Christmas Events Terms & Conditions
- A £10 deposit is required per person at the point of booking. The full balance is due by 13th November 2018 with exception to lunch and afternoon tea. Bookings made after that time require payment in full at the point of booking.
- In the case of cancellation deposits are non transferable or refundable. If numbers are unclear at the point of booking we advise that you book a conservative number. More places can be booked (subject to availability) at a later date. All prices quoted include VAT at the current rate.
- We require the completed meal choice/table plan form back by the 13th November 2018. Parties will be sat on tables of a maximum of 12. Groups under 12 will be sat on their own table. The maximum table size is 12, if your party is larger than that you will be sat on tables in close proximity.
- Please ensure that any dietary requirements are clearly marked on the meal/table plan. This aids the smooth running of the meal, and ensures all guests needs are catered for. Some menu choices can be served gluten free if advised before hand. Please ensure your menu choices clearly show which dishes you require gluten free.
- Please note: For afternoon tea booking on a Friday, the restaurant must be vacated promptly by 6pm. Dress code – smart casual attire is required for all Christmas events with the exception of the Casino Royal Evening which is strictly black tie.
- Only food & drink provided by the hotel can be consumed on the premises. Anything found otherwise will be disposed of. Please note not all dinner dance evenings include a live singer. Please check with the team for more information. The management reserve the right to amend, cancel or change the details of the event and the entertainment.
- All accommodation bookings require a £50 security deposit per night at the point of check-in via a credit or debit card. Twixmas is subject to two people sharing a double room. Overnight packages with children will be issued family rooms, which consist of a double bed, with up to two additional beds or cots.
- Children are charged separately at £30 per child. Twixmas bookings require full payment at time of booking. All payments are non refundable.