Make it a De Rougemont Manor Christmas!
Celebrate with us this year and make Christmas 2020 one to remember.
Get into the festive spirit on the run up to Christmas with a festive lunch, a dinner & drinks evening with friends, or a celebratory themed afternoon tea.
From a sensational gourmet feast to a scrumptious homemade afternoon tea, enjoy the very best food, cooked to perfection by our wonderful chefs.
Enjoy a sensational three course Christmas or Boxing Day lunch with your loved ones in the comfort of our luxurious hotel and go home to a clean kitchen without any worries of washing up.
We take care of everything so all you have to do is celebrate, relax, unwind and enjoy the festivities to the full. We also offer a Twixmas getaway package for those looking to relax between Christmas and the New Year. Then set 2021 off to a flying start with our sparkling New Year’s celebrations, including our New Year’s Day Afternoon Tea.
Festive Event Terms & Conditions
- A £10 deposit is required per person at the point of booking, the full balance is due by the 1st December 2020 with the exception of lunches and afternoon teas. Bookings made after that time require payment in full at the point of booking. All prices quoted include VAT.
- In the case of cancellation, deposits are non-transferable or refundable. If numbers are unclear at the point of booking we advise that you book a conservative number. More places can be booked (subject to availability) at a later date. In the event that government restrictions prohibit any Christmas event from taking place, a full refund or credit will be offered.
- We require the completed meal choice/table plan form back by the 1st December 2020, after this time no amendments will be accepted. The lead booker is the only person who can communicate with the hotel regarding arrangements for their group. Payments for group bookings must come from one person, this person will be in charge of chasing payments from the entire group attending and passing this onto the hotel.
- Parties will be sat on tables of a maximum of 6, if your party is larger than this, they will be sat on tables in close proximity where possible. (Subject to social distancing rules at the event date)
- Please ensure that any dietary requirements are clearly marked on the meal/table plan. This aids the smooth running of the meal and ensures all guests needs are catered for. Certain menu choices can be served gluten-free if advised beforehand.
Please ensure your menu choices clearly show which dishes you require gluten-free.
- Please note: For afternoon tea bookings on Fridays and Saturdays, the restaurant must be vacated promptly by 6 pm.
- Dress code: Smart casual attire is required for all Christmas events.
- Only food and drink provided by the hotel can be consumed on the premises. Anything found otherwise will be disposed of.
- The management reserve the right to amend, cancel or change the details of the event and the entertainment.
- All accommodation bookings require a £50 security deposit per night at the point of check-in via a credit or debit card.
- Twixmas is subject to two people sharing a double room. Overnight packages with children will be issued a family room which consists of a double bed with up to two additional beds or cots. Children are charged separately at £30 per child. Twixmas bookings require full payment at the time of booking. All payments are non-refundable.
- Winter Retreat package is subject to two people sharing a double room. Winter Retreat bookings require full payment at the time of booking. All payments are non-refundable. If a voucher is purchased, this must be used before the end of March 2021.