Enjoy a leisurely two days of golf with your golfing buddies, at the nearby magnificent Warley Park Golf Course.
Get a round of golf in during the day then head back to the manor for a gorgeous gourmet dinner, you can then enjoy a well earned night’s sleep in one of our newly renovated twin rooms. In the morning we will serve you a hearty full English breakfast before you set off for another splendid day of golf, with either 9, 18 or 27 holes (at no extra charge).
The ideal break for friends, societies or just golf lovers!
WOW DEAL! Only £99 per person!
Contact our reservations team on 01277 226 418 who will happily assist with a booking.
Our golf breaks are in conjunction with our partner Warley Park Golf Club please visit their website to find out more about their amazing course.
Information and T’s & C’s for De Rougemont Manor and Warley Park Golf Club Sunday Saver Golf Break
- All payments must be paid in full in advance to take advantage of this fantastic offer.
- All golfers to be in Twin Bedded Rooms, minimum 2 persons per room. If requested a supplement for single bedroom is £20.00 per person.
- Minimum of 4 people to book deal.
- Evening meal will be an allowance of £20.50 from our Bar & Grill menu (The Bar & Grill Menu available at the time of booking can be provided via email or post).
For parties of 12 or over a pre-order must be given to the hotel by mid-day on the Sunday and your preferred meal times must be specified.
- Lunch upgrade available for the Monday at Warley golf club to be booked and confirmed directly with them.
- Standard check-in for the Hotel is 3pm, when possible we will allow an early check-in if the rooms are available, if you wish to drop your cases in beforehand we will ensure they will be placed into your rooms once the rooms have been serviced.
- Full or Continental Breakfast is included.
- Check out time is 11am.
- Warley Park Golf Course is 1.5 miles away from the hotel by Country Lane.
- Golfers should ensure they dress in accordance with the dress code at Warley Park Golf Club whilst on the course, details of which are available on their website www.warleypark.co.uk.
- Tee times will be confirmed as soon as possible by e-mail after you place your booking and every effort will be made to ensure they are as close as possible to those requested (subject to tee off times).
- Available Tee times are between 1pm and 3pm on Sundays and any time on Mondays, subject to availability.
- For any further golf enquiries please contact Warley Park Pro Shop on 01277 200441.