Please note some answers may change as and when Government announce new measures.
What extra precautions have you put in place?
We have increased our already high cleaning standards, and each bedroom has a second check by a supervisor/manager under a thorough 60 point checklist to ensure it’s been cleaned to standard.
- We have installed several hand sanitizer units around the hotel for guest use, including the entrance and exits.
- Within our reception and bar areas you will find Perspex screens for the protection of our guests and staff.
- On top of our usual deep daily public area cleaning we are doing on the hour cleans of all touch points, door handles, surfaces and high contact areas.
- We have tissue stations spread around the ground floor areas of the hotel and advise all guests to sneeze into their upper sleeve if a tissue is not available.
- We now have entrance only and exit only doors within the building to help with the flow of traffic and to avoid unnecessary congestion
- Where a queue is likely to form we have signage advising
- Within our bedrooms, we have removed our information booklets, guest directories and made all these available online. Following your check in you will receive a link with all this information in.
- Within our restaurant we are using ‘one use’ menu’s which will be disposed of after use.
- Within our food & beverage areas we are taking away shared condiments such as sauce pots etc, and will provide anything required in individual sachets/packets.
What facilities are open?
Our tennis courts, gym, nature reserve and outdoor swimming pool are still available.
A reminder that you must be an overnight guest to use all our facilities.
Do you still accept cash?
We are still happy to accept if this is your preferred payment method.
Do I have to wear a mask when visiting?
No, in hospitality areas these are now optional. However we do advise to wear them if you are in areas that become crowded.
Food & Beverage:
Will you still be doing a breakfast buffet?
Yes, however if you would prefer to have your breakfast served as room service you are able to do so.
Will you still be doing evening meals?
Yes, our restaurant/lounge areas will still be available for evening meals. We are currently running a slightly limited menu, however this still offers a great choice at our usual high quality. In room dining is also available. Hot food is available from 5.30pm – 9.00pm Monday – Saturday.
What other food is available?
Sandwiches and Chips will be available throughout the day. Please be advised that the restaurant is not open on a Sunday evening however you will still be able to order Sandwiches and Chips
Is your main bar open for drinks?
Our main bar is open until 11pm for residents.
Is Sunday Lunch Available?
Currently Sunday lunch is not available.
Is Afternoon Tea Available?
Yes afternoon tea is available 7 days a week between 12pm-4pm.
Will my room be cleaned daily if I am staying multiple nights?
We are happy to still offer a full service on every day, however we understand some guests would prefer to not have this service – this is at your discretion. You can opt out of a daily clean with our check in team or by using the do not disturb sign located in your bedroom.
Are you removing items from the bedrooms?
- We will be placing the spare pillows in a plastic covering and these will be placed within the wardrobe shelf.
- Tea/Coffee facilities will still be available complimentary within the room.
We look forward to welcoming you back!