11. Finesse Merlot Cabernet 2018, Southern France
175ml £5.70 / 250ml £7.90 / Bottle £ 22.00
A delicious fruity red with the power of Grenache grapes combined with the silky smoothness of Merlot.
12. Simonsig Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz 2017, Stellenbosh, South Africa
175ml £6.00 / 250ml £8.60 / Bottle £ 23.50
A very well made Cabernet Shiraz blend with hints of strawberries and blackberries from one of the Cape’s finest estates.
13. Douro Tinto 2015/16, Messias, Portugal
175m £6.50 / 250ml £8.80 / Bottle 24.00
Made from Port grapes but without the kick of the brandy. Quite full but with supple red fruits.
14. Bella View Shiraz 2017/18, Patritti, South Australia
Typical spicy and peppery aromas with a soft and smooth finish with delicate tannins.
15. Pinot Noir 2017, Chavalier Georges, Southern France
A lovely soft Pinot Noir with overtones of cherries from the South of France. An elegant wine with soft cherry and raspberry vegetal fruit flavours typical of Pinot Noir.
16. Joffre Gran Malbec 2017, Lujan de Cujo, Argentina
This 100% Malbec is a beautiful example of harmony between soft tannins and ripe fruits. Still one of the most popular reds!
17. Conradie Pinotage 2016/18, Nuy Valley, South Africa
Bottle £ 29.90
A great cask-aged Pinotage from the 5th generation Conradie family vineyards. Superb concentration.
18. Vina Hermosa Crianza 2016, Bodegas Santalba, Rioja, Spain
One of the finest Bodegas in the Rioja region. This smooth, Tempranillo grape wine has undergone 16 months in America oak casks giving in the familiar vanilla flavour.
19. Primitivo di Manduria, Masseria del Gelso, Puglia, Italy
A lightly barrel-ages wine from the Drummond family vineyeards in the Abel Tasman National Park.
20. Chateaneuf-du-Pape 2011, Les Garrigues de Pierrefeu, Rhone, France
A powerful, rich and complex wine with spicy, peppery flavours and tones of truffles and leather. Chateauneuf is meant to drunk with a few years age and this example shows it at its best.